Career & Personal Assessments
For those seeking to generate and research new career options in line with their unique skills, interests, values, and preferences.
Find what you're looking for
Effective job searches start with introspection. In order to find a job that addresses your professional and personal priorities, we first must figure out what those priorities are. Career assessment tools are the best way to quickly identify these criteria along with a list of recommended career options.
Get to know yourself better
- Prioritize what's important to you
- Find out what you do best and why
- Identify skills you can transfer to any job
- Examine your style of interacting with people and staying productive
- Confirm how you like to learn and organize your life
- Discover fields and industries you haven't considered
- Figure out what aspects of yourself are inhibiting your job search
The best and most reliable assessments can only be interpreted by authorized, thoroughly trained career counselors and coaches. With BrightSide, you have the support of a seasoned career expert who is credentialed to administer, explain, and leverage such assessments.
Give yourself a starting point
Our clients are consistently amazed by how validating these career assessments are, especially when coupled with career counseling. You too can generate options quickly and remember great things about yourself.