For mid-level leaders who have excelled in their careers to the point of managing teams in any and all functional business roles, including Business Development, Sales, Marketing, PR, Operations, IT, Software Development, Human Resources, Creative Services, Finance, and Accounting.
Lead With Confidence
- Increase your negotiating power. A top-notch resume gives you the advantage when it's time to talk salary.
- Polish your interviewing skills. Our resume development process will prepare you to ace even the toughest interviews.
- Attract offers you can be proud of. Better resumes yield better offers.
If you're like most management professionals, you've probably been simply adding positions, employers, and job descriptions to the front of your resume, watching the page count grow as you build years of experience.
What's the problem with this approach?
Although the amount of content has expanded, you're still working from a novice resume that you created years ago, which means your resume's focus, strategy, format, message, and tone are representative of a novice individual contributor. Put simply, your career has matured but your resume most likely has not.
What You Get With This Service
The Management Resume includes a 1-hour phone consultation with world-leading resume expert, Cliff Flamer, optional usage of our Management Questionnaire, the writing and formatting of your resume commensurate with your industry stature and target audience, and (should you need it) 1 round of revision.
The resume consultation will first help you refine your career focus, identify and address specific work history challenges, pinpoint skills and accomplishments on which to extrapolate, and explore formatting and organizational alternatives. The goal is to equip you with a clearer understanding of your unique value proposition to accelerate your job search.
From here, we'll guide you in generating the right kind of information at your own pace and in your own words. While you talk, we'll write, asking follow-up questions to help you probe deeper and in the right direction. If you feel there's more ground to cover at the end of the hour, we can always set you up with our Management Questionnaire.
Our clients and competition know we're the best at what we do, with the credentials to prove it.
We'll reframe your experience, training, and skills to be reflective of your career standing by instituting measurable results alongside your accomplishments, eliminating and consolidating early career remnants, highlighting industry-related training, emphasizing your talents in managing people and/or projects, and constructing a comprehensive summary section to introduce and orient the reader to "the new you".
Management Resume $725
The Management Resume Service will present you as a confident, effective leader in your profession. It includes:
- An hour of 1-on-1 resume consulting to help you build an effective resume strategy, address all of your work history concerns, and discover and expound upon your accomplishments
- Use of our Career Assessment Packet to help you start thinking about your career from the hiring manager's perspective while giving us an idea of where you're coming from and what you have to offer
- Access to our extended questionnaire (if we need it), which will guide you in dissecting your work history job-by-job to parse out specific achievements from general responsibilities and make sure you're giving us the right kind of content
- Direct and ongoing communication with your dedicated resume expert and career counselor, Cliff Flamer, who will be working with you from your initial consultation through the delivery of your product and into the subsequent revision
- The complete writing and formatting of your resume, artfully tailored to your industry, job function, personality, unique strengths, level of experience, and target audience
- Deliverables in MS Word (.doc) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format -- the preferred word-processing programs used by hiring teams
- A full round of revision to make sure you're happy with the way you look on paper (though you'll be so pleased with the first draft, you won't have many requests for change)
- Secure lifetime storage of your resume on our password-protected collaboration site, so you can access your career documents from absolutely anywhere (including from a job interview!)
- Partnership with the best resume service in the industry, as corroborated by our clients, fellow career experts, and hiring executives alike