For mid-to-senior level business professionals with at least 6 years' experience who are looking to keep their role as a seasoned individual contributor in their field.
Showcase Your Well-Earned Expertise
- Win more interviews. Our clients are often astounded at how drastically we alter the response to their resumes.
- Advance your career. Our resume development process doubles as career coaching to ensure you're fully aware of all you have to offer your next employer.
- Make more money. Better resumes yield better offers.
Writing your resume can be a frustrating experience, especially if you're further into your career. Even if you've had the good fortune of moving steadily forward, there's probably at least one part of your work history or training that you're unsure how to present or describe.
We got you covered. BrightSide CEO Cliff Flamer is a Nationally Certified Career Counselor as well as a Resume Writer. From this experience, he has created, and will lead you through, a resume development process that will fully prepare you for presenting yourself on paper as well as in-person, no matter what challenges you face.
What You Get With This Service
The Professional Resume includes a 1-hour phone consultation with a career counselor coupled with our self-paced career assessment packet. We'll create a 1-2 page resume emphasizing the depth of your work history as well as the clearly defined impact you've had on your past employers, partners, clients, and colleagues.
Join our growing network of professionals who have invested in their careers to benefit from our one-of-a-kind, personalized, all-inclusive resume service.
You're an expert in your field and should be recognized as such. We'll build a resume that is truly reflective of your high-caliber talents and achievements.
Professional Resume $595
- An hour of 1-on-1 resume consulting to help you build an effective resume strategy, address all of your work history concerns, and discover and expound upon your accomplishments
- Use of our Career Assessment Packet to help you start thinking about your career from the hiring manager's perspective while giving us an idea of where you're coming from and what you have to offer
- Access to our extended questionnaire (if we need it), which will guide you in dissecting your work history job-by-job to parse out specific achievements from general responsibilities and make sure you're giving us the right kind of content
- Direct and ongoing communication with your dedicated resume expert and career counselor, Cliff Flamer, who will be working with you from your initial consultation through the delivery of your product and into the subsequent revision
- The complete writing and formatting of your resume, artfully tailored to your industry, job function, personality, unique strengths, level of experience, and target audience
- Deliverables in MS Word (.doc) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format -- the preferred word-processing programs used by hiring teams
- A full round of revision to make sure you're happy with the way you look on paper (though you'll be so pleased with the first draft, you won't have many requests for change)
- Secure lifetime storage of your resume on our password-protected collaboration site, so you can access your career documents from absolutely anywhere (including from a job interview!)
- Partnership with the best resume service in the industry, as corroborated by our clients, fellow career experts, and hiring executives alike